Challenge Week Three: My Favorite Apps

Apps are part of our everyday life, they help us do many things quicker than we would have been able to without them. Today I am going to tell you five of my favorite apps. Some of them are actually beneficiary, and some of them are just for entertainment. But either way apps have changed our lives, for the better: or for worse?

1. The first app that I am going to tell you about today is iTunes. This app is my favorite, because iTunes has millions of songs, videos, and podcasts that you can download wirelessly onto your device. Although you do have to be 18 years or older to make an account (Which you need in order to buy the music.), a parent can make one for the whole family so everyone can enjoy iTunes.

2. This second app is called Netflix, which I use it on my T.V., even though it is available for mobile devices. Netflix is a very cool app, that allows its users to stream thousands of movies/ series into your home. For example, let’s say one of your friends was telling you about a movie that he just saw (on D.V.D.), and you want to see it too. So you go home, do your homework(?), and get onto Netflix. After a few minutes, bam there you are watching the very same movie that your friend was talking about. Netflix does require a subscription(which you have to be 18 years or older to do), and it costs $15 a month. But I definitely think that it is worth it.

3. App number three is a handy app called pages. Pages is a versatile app that features countless tools and formats to help its users write a document, essay, contract, or flyer. I myself have composed many school papers on pages, and it has never let me down. Pages does not require a certain age or subscription, it does however cost $4.99. The choice is yours if you want to buy this app, but for me it’s a no brainier.

4. The fourth app is a fun and silly game called Surgery Simulator. In this app you are a clumsy surgeon who just got his medical license to preform surgeries on anyone whose name is Bob. The more surgeries you complete successfully, the wider variety of surgeries you unlock. Surgery Simulator does have an age restriction of 12 years and older, but you can play without a subscription. This game also cost a steep price of $5.99 which causes many buyers to turn away, but I assure you it is worth it.

5. Finally my fifth favorite app is Instagram. Instagram is an app that lets you share pictures with your friends instantly. The way that you see pictures that your friends post is that you follow them. Instagram is an app that requires a subscription and has an age restriction of 12 years and older, but it is free. Anyways if I were you I would definitely get this app.

So those my top five favorite apps. What are yours?

1 thought on “Challenge Week Three: My Favorite Apps

1. evanf391

Instagram is the best app in the world I agree that you get to send pictures to people to show what you are doing. Instagram is the bom.com.

Reply